|Battle of StandOff|
|Date:||October 5th, 2015|
The Battle of StandOff also known as The Stand of the Six Sages was a historical turning engagement in the 10th Hour of the Moderation War, which was mostly remembered as the first major victory against Chaos and was also widely known as the most amazing on how Seven Players were able to defeat an entire Chaos Army, and take out one of Chaos's most valiant AI Leaders.
This Battle was praised by Microsoft as not only the first victory against Chaos, which would also trigger a whole new chapter in the Xbox Live network of gaming, this war would eventually be known as the the Moderation War.
This victory also ensured the continuous existence if Xbox Live, and further prevented the network of gaming from being cut off by Microsoft.
Prior to the Events
Chaos First Wave
Chaos Second Wave
Battle Outside the Map
Attack on Outer Hill
Crossing the River
Fall of the Three Antennas
- The Battle of StandOff was the first engagement in the Moderation War, where the Seven Sages were able to spawn outside of the Map and take the fight to Chaos, rendering this engagement to be the first Battle in which Chaos would have to play defense...
- This was the first Battle between the Seven Sages and Chaos during the Moderation War...
- This was the first engagement in the entire Moderation War, where Chaos had lost not only a battle, but an entire army and Leader...
- The victory at StandOff was the Engagement which formed the future Seven Sages...
- The Battle won at StandOff was known to be a major turning point in the Moderation War, while at the same time would also spare Xbox Live from being shut down by Microsoft...
- One of the Sages disappears before the battle ends and is presumed fragged...
- The Battle of Standoff, was known as the first Engagement, that began a new war in the Moderation War, suggesting that the Seven Sage War with Chaos may have been the true Moderation War, whole Viral Day, was hosted as a one way separate Online genocidal blitz event...