|Manufactured:||2015 (Developed in Halo Reach)|
|Class:||Forge Constructed Server, on Forge World by Chaos|
|Halo Region:||Unknown Realm (Possibly Installation 04)|
FORGE Fortress commonly referred to as Reach Fortress, Fortress Forge or Fort Forge was a heavily entrenched chain of Chaos structures in Halo Reach's main map Forge World, during the Moderation War. Heavily locked down with thick walls and tough defenses, from ontop of the cliffs and Islands, FORGE Fortress was commissioned by Condemnation as the main base, for the Chaos Occupational forces of Halo Reach.
The Fort was run and watched over by Destro19884 who was commissioned as the main leader for Halo Reach's Occupational forces. Forge Fortress was responsible for both ambushing and shooting down the Seven Sages in the Falcon immediately after they had escaped Sandbox. Despite being outnumbered by the Fort's garrison and defenses, the three grounded Sages, with the help of the other Sages in the Banshees. were able to fight their way through the defenses, up to the main air field where they took over a Falcon, and escape occupied Forge World, back to the Halo 3 servers.
Ambushing the Sages
Battle of Forge World
- FORGE Fortress, was the first out of all 3 Chaos Fortresses to ever be created by 2091riveraisreal, during the Machinima's early production in the year 2013...
- The Second one being Hell Server in the year 2014...
- The Third being IMPACT Fortress that same year...
- Fort FORGE was the first and only Fortress, where the Seven Sages arrive at the server more then once...
- Unlike the original FORGE Fortress, that was lost due to 2091riveraisrael's Xbox 360 sustaining a Red ring, the new and improve FORGE Fortress that was reconstructed by 2091riveraisreal on December 18th, 2015, was known to be more detailed and much larger then that of its Xbox 360 Counter part...