|Date:||October 5th, 2015 - December 31st, 2015|
Moderators and Players
Chaos & Four Horseman
|Region:||Xbox Live, Network Wide...|
|Status:||Xbox Live Victory...|
The Moderation War also known specifically as The Moderator War or The Chaos War was a fictional 3 month Catalytic event that occurred on the Xbox Live Network following the activation of the Condemned Virus and the immediate rise of Chaos those same hours from behind the backs of the Microsoft Moderators.
The War began immediately, after the initiation of Viral Day, following the Shadow Network Incident, which caused the fragmentation of about 4 Xbox Live major league gamers, who had attempted to prevent Condemnation from spreading, but failed in the progress due to the intervention of Chaos. The first battle that started the Moderation War, would occur at StandOff between Chaos and seven other players who will later be known in the future as the Seven Sages.
Prior to the War
All out Warfare
Clash with the Sages
Turning Points against Chaos
Breach in the Firewall System
Counterattack of 2015
Reclamation of Servers
The Code Bombardment
Following Foxtrot's trail
Push toward Condemnation
Elimination of Chaos
War in the Deep Web
Fall of Condemned
Post Moderation War
- The Moderation War, if the machinima Virtual Conflict: Rise of Chaos ever enters existence, may go down in history as the first machinima to ever experience a full length war on Xbox Live between Players, Moderators, and Administrators fighting against an AI power created and ruined by a scrapped super virus...
- The Moderation War, was said to have been the most dangerous fictional Incident to ever occur in the history of gaming, as Xbox Live was shattered so badly to the point as it was shut down by new years day in 2016, and was said to have taken around 3 to 5 months in order to restore Xbox Live back to its previous state, before gamers world wide could go back onto the server again...
- Unlike the reality counterpart of this one alternate verse, Halo 5 in reality was released on October 27th, 2015, roughly 23 days after Viral Day was initiated in the alternate fictional verse of reality...
- In the fictional realty, Halo 5 was never released due to the effects of the Moderation War, lasting from October 4th up to December 31st 2015, Halo 5 in the fictional universe, it was never released until May 19th, 2016...
- The Moderation War was said to have lasted for about 3 months, since Viral Day was initiated on October 4th, 2015, where it ended on New Years Eve on December 31st, 2015 after the destruction of Condemned by the Seven Sages...
- After the war, Xbox Live's damage rate was known to be at an unknown percentage following the end of the Moderation War...